- Valid medical certificate class 1 or 2 (copy)
- Pilot license according to EASA Part-FCL or ICAO (copy), if available
- Colored, clear and legible copy of your passport or identity card
- Submission of the declaration on pending criminal proceedings
- Current extract from the central traffic register
Application and further information under www.kba.de. The extract will be sent to you and must be forwarded to us.
- Positive result of the background check according to § 7 Aviation Security Act (ZÜP)
The application must be submitted to the responsible state aviation authority. You can find an overview at:
Persons residing abroad should contact the Lower Saxony State Authority for Road Construction and Transport, Sophienstrasse 5, 38304 Wolfenbüttel.
- Contact details
- Emergency contact (name, number and relationship status to the emergency contact)
- Mobile number of the student
Special notes, such as, allergies, taking medication, etc (voluntary information)