100 % online
Cranfield Aviation is authorized to conduct the brush-up via Zoom and therefore we can offer a 100% online training solution.
What makes us so special?
EASA Training Concept
Maximum learning Flexibility
Maximum flexibility with Examination
- Self-developed EASA teaching documents
- WBT with study guides, tests and question bank
- On-site Lessons and support
- 100% pass rate in the past few years
- Learn flexibly from anywhere and alongside work
- Support from our training staff anytime and anywhere
- Network with like-minded people via our online campus
- Exams possible with all EASA authorities
- Practical training with any EASA school (also in abroad)
- Our graduates fly with the leading airlines worldwide
The best flight school in the world, with wonderful people and a great team. Very structured and organised, always friendly and ready to help. This school does not care about your background or your wealth, but tries to help you realise your dream …
Seriban D. (ATPL Student)
How do I become an aircraft pilot
How do I become a helicopter pilot?
The Cranfield Aviation success story begins in the United Kingdom. The British company Cranfield Aviation Training School was founded at Cranfield Airport in the neighbourhood of the renowned Cranfield University in 2000 and quickly developed itself as a global player in the aviation industry. Due to the strong intake of European students, the move to strategically located Luton took place in 2008, which is perfectly connected to London and benefits from the proximity to several commercial airports. Due to the big demand from German-speaking countries, the decision was made to establish an independent training organisation in Germany. Cranfield Aviation Training School (Deutschland) GmbH was founded in the city of Dortmund at the Technologiezentrum, near to the university and will continue to offer EASA training here after BREXIT, regardless of the UK company.
We are very pleased to announce that Cranfield Aviation has today been approved by the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt as one of very few training organisations to offer Basic IR (BIR) theoretical training.