Our job vacancies
Become a part of our team. We currently have the following exciting vacancies and of course we are also happy to receive unsolicited applications:
Dream job at the office
We, Cranfield Aviation Training School Deutschland GmbH, are an EASA approved distance learning provider and training organization for airline pilots and a leader in commercial pilot training.
For our headquarter in Dortmund, Emil-Figge-Str. 76-80 we are looking for support from the next possible date.
450 € / part-time possible
- Support in day-to-day and training business
- Competent and friendly customer service
- Correspondence in German and English
- General administrative tasks, student record administration, new registrations, etc.
- Assist the Executive Board
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational and communication skills
- A team player, with a talent for completing tasks independently
- High motivation and absolute reliability
- attractive hourly wage
- Pleasant working atmosphere and a dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting insights into the aviation industry
The weekly working hours are between 10 and 20 hours in the afternoon. Exact working hours will be agreed with the candidates.
Report cards, grades and certificates impress us less. We place much more value on a smart personality with perfect manners, excellent general education and strong social skills.
We look forward to receiving your application (short CV + cover letter) by email only, please.
Currently at Cranfield Aviation Training School (Deutschland), which is a leading full-licensed and approved EASA ATO on the German /European market focusing on the development and delivery of distant learning ground school courses, there are part -time vacancies for EASA ATPL (H) Ground Instructors:
EASA ATPL (H) Ground Instructor in Dortmund, Germany, (Part-time)
- High level of knowledge for the ATPL(H) subjects Operational Systems, Principles of Flight, Performance ,Aircraft General Knowledge, Instrumentation and the aviation in general
- Hold or have held a ATP License or military equivalent
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office
- A teaching or adult education qualification
- With strong focus for excellent customer care and communication
- At least 700 h flight hours
- Ability to teach the required subjects from the ATPL(H) syllabus to the heli classes both in English or German according to the standards as defined in the company’s training Manuals
- become completely familiar with the company’s own Web Based Training System and apply it during the ground school classes
- Monitor the progress of the students and report to the Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI) and the Head of Training (HT)
- Record attendance of the students
- Attend regular standardization meetings
- Prepare the students for the CAA exams
- Update learning manuals if required
Cranfield Aviation Training School (Deutschland) GmbH
Technologie Zentrum Dortmund
Emil Figge Str. 76-80