- Proof of sufficient knowledge of English, mathematics and physics.
At least one certificate of the subject-specific higher education entrance qualification. At least one certificate of the subject-specific higher education entrance qualification. Alternatively, a check can be carried out at Cranfield Aviation. Proof of sufficient knowledge of English can also be provided by submitting ICAO language level 4 or higher.
- Valid class 1 medical certificate (copy)
The initial examination must be carried out at a recognized aero-medical center (AMC). Further information:
- Private pilot license according to ICAO (copy)
- Colored, clear and legible copy of your passport or identity card
- Submission of the declaration on pending criminal proceedings
- Current extract from the central traffic register
Application and further information under www.kba.de. The extract will be sent to you and must be forwarded to us.
- Positive result of the background check according to § 7 Aviation Security Act (ZÜP)
The application must be submitted to the responsible state aviation authority. You can find an overview at:
Persons residing abroad should contact the Lower Saxony State Authority for Road Construction and Transport, Sophienstrasse 5, 38304 Wolfenbüttel.
- Contact details
- Emergency contact (name, number and relationship status to the emergency contact)
- Mobile number of the student
Special notes, such as, allergies, taking medication, etc (voluntary information)